We currently have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Property Assistant. We are a small, friendly property management company based in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh.
Property Assistant Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting two Property Managers with day to day tasks in and out of the office
- Answering telephone calls, responding to emails and enquiries
- Assisting customers that visit the office
- Entering and maintaining data in the in-house system
- Scheduling and undertaking viewings
- Scheduling and undertaking inspections in conjunction with the property manager
- Undertaking & writing up inventories
- Creating property adverts and managing the responses
- Dealing with enquiries and issues from landlords and tenants
- Scheduling cleaning and maintenance
- Preparing tenancy documentation
- Carrying out tenant referencing
- Chasing up late rents
- Filing and archiving
- Assisting with social media & the company newsletter
- Emergency phone cover (on a rota basis)
- Assisting the team with any further administrative support they require
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, at pace
- Shows initiative and shares ideas
- Flexible, responsive and enthusiastic approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
- Full clean driving licence (at least 2 years’ experience for insurance purposes)
Specific experience of the Property Management Industry isn’t required, but as our Property Assistant you will have exceptional customer service skills as well as a strong desire to learn.
You will report to our Long Term Property Manager.
Starting salary of £17000, depending on experience.
Hours of Work:
Hours of work are 09.00-17.30 Monday-Friday, with some weekend work required on a rota basis and during busy periods.
30 days’ annual leave (including public holidays).
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: 27 January