Edinburgh Property Assistant wanted! We’re looking for a full time Property Assistant to join our team.
We are a small, friendly, family-run property management company, recently relocated to fantastic new premises in Marchmont, just south of the Meadows. We offer a personal service to our clients, prioritising customer service and efficiency. We are looking for someone who shares our values and takes pride in doing things properly.
Edinburgh Property Assistant Role Responsibilities:
- Supporting two Property Managers with day-to-day tasks in and out of the office
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails
- Assisting customers who visit the office
- Entering and maintaining data in our in-house system
- Scheduling and undertaking viewings
- Scheduling and undertaking inspections in conjunction with the Property Manager
- Undertaking and writing up inventories
- Creating property adverts and managing the responses
- Dealing with questions and issues from landlords and tenants
- Scheduling cleaning and maintenance
- Preparing tenancy documentation
- Carrying out tenant referencing
- Chasing up late rents
- Filing and archiving
- Assisting with social media and the company newsletter
- Emergency phone cover (on a rota basis)
- Assisting the team with any further administrative support they require
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team at pace
- Shows initiative and shares ideas
- Flexible, responsive and enthusiastic approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
- Full clean driving licence (at least two years’ experience for insurance)
Specific experience of the Property Management Industry isn’t required, but you will have exceptional customer service skills as well as a strong desire to learn.
You will report to our Long Term Property Manager.
Starting salary of £18000, depending on experience
Hours of Work:
Hours of work are 09.00-17.30 Monday-Friday, with some weekend work required on a rota basis and during busy periods.
30 days’ annual leave (including public holidays)
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]