* Recruitment now on hold *
Vacancy: We’re looking for a full-time Property Administrator to join our small, friendly property management company, based in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh.
Start Date: end of March / early April 2020
Vicky and Rick McCann set up At Home In Edinburgh in order to fill a gap in the market for a personal and approachable letting agency.
From Vicky’s experience in lettings, it seemed that the larger an agency became the less they cared about their property owners and the properties they managed. We are not Edinburgh’s biggest agency but Edinburgh’s friendliest and most efficient.
Having the right team working with us is essential – we are proud of the fact that most of our landlords come through recommendations, and we attract good quality tenants. Come and join us!
Property Administrator Role Responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls, responding to emails and enquiries
- Assisting customers and tradesmen that visit the office
- Entering and maintaining data in the in-house system
- Scheduling viewings
- Issuing and managing the return of keys to tradesmen
- Scheduling the renewal of safety certificates and coordinating access with tenants
- Dealing with short term enquiries and issuing contracts
- Managing the collection of tradesmen insurance documents
- Updating systems with reviews
- Creating and updating property adverts
- Filing and archiving
- Diary management
- Emergency phone cover (on a rota basis)
- Assisting the team with any further administrative support they require
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team at pace
- Shows initiative and shares ideas
- Flexible, responsive and enthusiastic approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
Specific experience of the Property Management Industry isn’t required, but you will have exceptional customer service skills as well as a strong desire to learn.
The Property Administrator will report to the Director.
Starting salary of £17000 depending on experience
Hours of Work:
Hours of work are 09.00-17.30 Monday-Friday, with some weekend work required on a rota basis and during busy periods.
30 days’ annual leave (including public holidays)
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]