What is a short term let?
A short term let is a holiday let and runs for a fixed period. Lets can be anything from a few nights upwards.
Why choose short term letting?
- Most of our short term landlords are second home owners who let their properties when they are not using them
- Short term letting provides flexibility to landlords as they can use their property from time to time
- Gives peace of mind as your property is regularly inspected and cleaned
- Financial security as rent is usually paid upfront
Running cost comparisons
Rents for short term lets are higher than the equivalent long term rents but landlords are responsible for the day-to-day running costs.
|Short Term/Festival||Long Term|
|Council tax||Landlord pays||Tenant pays|
|Utilities||Landlord pays||Tenant pays|
|Internet||Landlord pays||Tenant pays|
|Maintenance||Landlord pays||Landlord pays|
|Insurance||Holiday let cover required||Landlord cover required|
Our Short Term Services
We provide a full management service and landlords can relax in the knowledge that we are managing every aspect of the letting cycle:
- advertising the property
- accompanied viewings
- securing bookings
- preparing contracts
- photographic inventories
- collecting & processing rents
- handling deposits
- handling keys
- arranging cleans
- organising day to day maintenance
- property inspections
We charge no set up or advertising fees, only commission on any rental income.
Short Term – 18% Incl. VAT commission on rental income