We recognise that, despite these unprecedented times, tenants may still need to move home and landlords still have properties coming onto the market. We have adapted our marketing process to allow for social distancing and the current ‘lock down’ in order to continue to successfully let properties.
Please be assured that we are here to support landlords and tenants through this difficult time, and our priority is to safely manage all interactions.
Our adapted marketing process:
Our current process ensures we keep the same rigour but no-one needs to meet face-to-face.
- In addition to our standard property adverts, a virtual property viewing is provided online, via a pre-recorded video
- Tenant applications are submitted online via our website
- Our rigorous referencing process is undertaken remotely
- Tenancy documents are provided and signed remotely via our online software
- Keys are collected from office key safes
- Tenancy handover documents are provided and signed for remotely via our online software
- Handover questions are dealt with virtually, for example via Zoom
We’re here to answer any questions you may have – just email us at [email protected].